Who are we?
The Photo Club is a group of Kirby Pines residents looking
to learn more about their smart phone capabilities, taking
pictures of life at Kirby and having a good time.
What do we do?
We meet once a month to talk about the photos we have taken,
we learn new tricks and tips about taking better pictures,
we play with different phone apps to change up or enhance
our photos and we are given photo assignments to show our
Why we do this:
• To learn how to take better pictures on our smart phones.
• To learn about new techniques and phone apps to play with.
• To get feedback on the photos we take and to see what others are doing.
• To have our photos posted on Facebook, in the Lobby or published in the Pinecone Magazine.
• To laugh, have fun and enage in our community thru pictures.
Topics we’ve covered:
• Photography Basics
• How to email your photos
• Perspective photography
• How to take a selfie
• How to take group photos
• Symmetry, Patterns, Abstracts & Negative Space
• Composition: Simple, Contrast, Rule of Thirds, Framing, Patterns and Lines
• How to take people pictures
• Reflection in photography
• Abstract photography
• How to edit your photos ….and much more!
Join us Thursday, December 15th at 3:00 pm in the Large Card Room!
See Pinecone Calendar for exact date each month.